& WILDLIFE PLATES.
The most current and legible ornamental maps.
* Hand-drawn with wondrous detail.
* Based on satellite imagery for great accuracy.
* Heirloom quality with a 100+ year colour & paper guarantee*
MUSEUM QUALITY PRINTS
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
SMALL RUN DESIGNS
GIVE MEANING TO YOUR HOME.
Looking for a conversation starter map?
EXCLUSIVE COASTAL PRINTS.
BE PART OF A UNIQUE CARTOGRAPHIC PROJECT.
Help us design relevant artwork for today's world.
EXCLUSIVE CONTEMPORARY CARTOGRAPHIC ART.
Our mission is to reboot the art of ornamental cartography by celebrating our planet.
The Royale Maps are lovingly hand-drawn by professional artist & urban designer Catherine Petit.
MUSEUM QUALITY PRINTS AT HOME.
The paper we use is the best.
Classed as archival paper, it holds pigments without fading or yellowing for 100 years+
12 COLOR GICLÉE PRINT
At Royale Maps, we use the giclée printing method exclusively. This process involves spraying microscopic dots of pigment-based ink onto our paper. This technique sets our maps apart from digital printed posters that degrade and fade overtime.
It is both expensive and time consuming but the durability and vibrancy of our maps is unmatched.
- 100+ year colour guarantee*
- 12-colour Giclée – the richest possible colour densities
- Beautiful details reproduction
- Legible small characters
PRINTED ON RESPONSIBLY SOURCED PAPER
The Royale Maps are printed on museum-quality paper.
Acid and lignin free, our paper boasts a gently textured surface, lending each map a beautiful pictorial depth.
Made for us in Germany at 200gsm and tested to be light resistant for at least 100 years.
- Beautiful felt structure
- 200gsm thick
- Sourced exclusively from Hahnemühle
- Museum quality for highest age resistance
- Acid free and lignin free